Do you have visa assistance service

As local tour operator our services are starting from arrival till departure, for visa assistance you have to ask your local or nearest Hungarian Embassy.

We do not make invitations and we are not able to take the responsibility of your border crossing rights.

What does it mean DMC?

DMC means Destination Management Company. This is a local travel agency or tour operator company in charge of all incoming visitors to the destination, managing scheduled programs, arranging local reservations, booking hotels etc…

How is the weather in Hungary?

We recommend 
You can download also the app to your mobile device.

How can I plan my holiday to Hungary if I have special needs ?

Click on contact menu and send us your inquiry or request for an offer.

What to do if I lose my passport, official documents?

First of all you have to know if it was lost or stolen It is better to contact us immediately to help you with the local police and embassies.
If it was stolen note that if there was someone next to you who saw how it happened ask him to stand next to you call 112 and ask for help. Say your name, the place where you are and what does it happened.

What happens to my money when I pay for my trip?

When Hongrie Voyage Kft. receives money from either you or from your travel agent, the funds are deposited into a Client Trust Account. The money stays in this account until the day of departure of your trip. Why? So that in the unlikely event of Hongrie Voyage Kft. ever going broke, your money is still safe and you would get it back in full. Hongrie Voyage's Client Trust Account is independently audited every year. Failure to meet financial criteria reflecting the financial viability of a travel agent results in revocation of the agent's licence to trade. Hongrie Voyage Kft. is licensed under these arrangements.

Leave a Reply